I've just release Cleanmgr+ 1.1.1 where several aftermath of the major upgrade to 1.1.0 were fixed.
This release introduces also several new features to the engine.
Changelog: (compiled at April/10/2019)
- Optimized startup routine
- Added function to detect running processes (i.e., Web Browser) and prompt user before cleanup
- Fixed bug in Preview of "System Hibernation file" (bug was ONLY in v1.1 an not 1.0.4 present)
- Fixed bug in Preview of "System Archived Windows Error Reporting" (bug was ONLY in v1.1 an not 1.0.4 present)
- Added Space to gain info next to the tab caption "+ more" (inlcuding an option to recalculate the space to gain manually by clicking on the "+" menu > Refresh used space)
- Added new option to "Run Auto Preview in +more" (Auto Preview in +more tab can be disabled)
- Optimized cleanup of "Recent Documents"
- Added initial support for Edge Chromium Beta and Canary builds
- Added support for Windows Event Viewer Logs (Script)
- Updated Scripting engine to 0.6.1 (Added "SHOWCLI" Parameter to "Exec" command, for optional showing a command-line interface/CLI during execution)
- Minor UI Improvements
All Release notes can be viewed here.
More Infos about Cleanmgr+
- Cleanmgr+ 1.1 released
- Microsoft is retiring the legacy Disk Cleanup tool "cleanmgr.exe", Mirinsoft is replacing it with Cleanmgr+
- Goodbye Cleanmgr, welcome Cleanmgr+ A replacement for the classic Windows Disk Clean-up
- Introducing the Cleanmgr+ First Program